1) Make truffle mix: 3T truffle oil, 2T old bay, 1t salt, 3T chopped parsley – Mix together
2) Coat 2.2oz of raw Cobia (serving per roll) with truffle mix
3) Soak rice paper sheets in hot water until soft (1-2 minutes)
4) Immediately wrap fish in rice paper wrapper tightly (like a spring roll)
5) Deep fry until golden brown
6) Serve with mashed potatoes and celery leaves garnish and drizzle white truffle oil if desired
I am stingy with my 5 stars …… no so here. Fresh, fresh, fresh. I went with two people the first night and 5 the second night (the original other two went back with me a swell). No one was disappointed. I can’t wait to get back to Vail for another meal there.
Your concern for us and our experience was extraordinary. You had private parties , huge tables etc, and what makes you stand apart from all the other fine dining experiences in vail and BC is your concern for each and every guest. Kudos to management, chefs, and kitchen staff. Charlie et al. You rock!
Keep In Touch
Happy Hour Nightly!5:00pm to 6:00pm
Dinner5:00pm to close
352 E. Meadow Drive Vail, CO 81657
Located inside of the Vail Mountain Lodge; Terra Bistro is on the East End of Vail Village.
Local's Tip~ Free Parking after 3pm in the Vail Parking Structure, just steps from our door!