1 T agave syrup
1 T coriander seeds
½ ea jalapeno w/seeds
4 ea cans coconut milk
1 bunch cilantro
1 cup basil leaves
¼ cup mint leaves
1 bunch green onions chopped
1.5 ea shallot chopped
½ cup peeled rough chopped ginger
2 ea kaffir lime leaves
2 T lime juice
2 T yuzu juice
1 T salt
½ t ground black pepper
Put all ingredients into blender and puree on high for 2 minutes, strain through chinoise
we saute 1t chopped garlic, chopped baby bok choy, julienne carrots in coconut oil. then spoon on green curry sauce as desired and simmer for 2 min.
serve over your favorite rice and garnish with fresh chopped basil mint and cilantro.
9oz ground Colorado lamb
2oz vegetable oil
3oz feta cheese
1Tbsp fresh ground coriander
Salt and pepper to taste.
1. In a sauté pan on medium to high heat, heat the oil and add the ground lamb, cayenne, garlic, & coriander, and stir until the lamb is lightly browned and cooked through.
2. Let cool completely and then lightly fold in the crumbled feta.
3. Season to taste.
4. Using fresh pasta sheets, form lamb ravioli using 1oz of lamb mixture per ravioli. Seal the edges of the ravioli with whipped egg batter.
5. Boil ravioli for 5 to 7 minutes and serve with optional salad of arugula, dried fruits, pine nuts, olive oil, fresh cracked pepper, and crumbled feta.
1) Quinoa – Place 1/2 cup quinoa in water (enough to cover quinoa) for 2 hours or until quinoa starts to sprout. Drain and rinse well. Keep covered with a damp towel until sprout is as long as seed. Then it is ready to eat. (Usually 1 day for sprouting fully)
2) Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
Mix together the following ingredients
- 8 Tomatoes Concasse
- 1/2 Shallot Minced
- 2 T Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
- 3 T Chiffonade Basil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
3) Basil Aioli
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1/2 Shallot Chopped
- 1 T Lemon Juice
- 1 T White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 C Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 Egg Yolk
1) Combine all in food processor and slowly drizzle in 1 Cup + 2 T Olive Oil in a steady stream while processing
2) Strain through fine Mesh Strainer
4) Build Plate
Use lettuce cups of choice and fill up with following fillings:
- First add Avocado Chunks
- Then Quinoa
- Then Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
- Then top with Basil Aioli Drizzle
Your concern for us and our experience was extraordinary. You had private parties , huge tables etc, and what makes you stand apart from all the other fine dining experiences in vail and BC is your concern for each and every guest. Kudos to management, chefs, and kitchen staff. Charlie et al. You rock!
I am stingy with my 5 stars …… no so here. Fresh, fresh, fresh. I went with two people the first night and 5 the second night (the original other two went back with me a swell). No one was disappointed. I can’t wait to get back to Vail for another meal there.
Keep In Touch
Happy Hour Nightly!5:00pm to 6:00pm
Dinner5:00pm to close
352 E. Meadow Drive Vail, CO 81657
Located inside of the Vail Mountain Lodge; Terra Bistro is on the East End of Vail Village.
Local's Tip~ Free Parking after 3pm in the Vail Parking Structure, just steps from our door!